Recommend me a track!!

+HoSpItAlIsEd+

raveinafieldftw
Hi all, new here :gpeace:

Just on the hunt for some quality DNB tracks to own on vinyl... But having a bit of trouble finding out about which ones to go for. I really like liquid, intelligent and a bit of dark dnb... Absolutely love Hospital records think they're all stunning acts. So bearing this in mind could anyone recommend me individual tracks that are worht looking into??

An example of the kinda tracks I like or am into at the moment -
Noisia - Get Me Down *especially this, love it to bits, wanna find more like it*
Logistics - The Trip
High Contrast (pretty much anything!!)
Subfocus

Also wanna find stuff with like trancey mids (dunno how to describe lol) and 80s synth style influences, and strings... any1??????????

your input is valued :2thumbs:

Easy and welcome to the forum.
Here's some tracks you might be into
Danny Byrd - Supersized EP
Influx, Peshay & SS - Make Sum Noize
Operon - Airports (Nookie rmx)
Matrix & Futurebound - The Edge
Matrix & Danny J - Vertigo
Fracture & Neptune - Tracks Of Time
Blame - Stay Forever
Chase & Status - Believe
Funky Technicians - Legends Of Love
Total Science - Millenium Girl
Those are the ones i can think off the top of my head. Hope you like them

danny byrd - gold rush, labirynth
commix - painted smile, be ture, how you gonna feel
total science - sould patrol ft conrad
TC - borrowed time ft sub focus
blame - stay forever
Sigma - all blue

cool cheers for this.

i'm lovin the stuff you said smarty! especially chase n status and blame tracks

i've listened to some danny byrd, its good but i'm not sure i really want them on vinyl...theyll probably grow on me tho ha i do like gold rush and round n round tho

heard the TC track too, is gr8.

also lokki, telemetrik is god damn insane! quality stuff there :) will have to get some of that on wax fo sho!!

Hopsital friendy fire ep is really good. All the tunes have their own distinct style and are absolute bangers(y)
Blame - Hindsite
Makoto + Tak - Voyager
Fracture + Survival - Tracks of time
Agent alvin - Supre highway

danny byrd - gold rush, labirynth
commix - painted smile, be ture, how you gonna feel
total science - sould patrol ft conrad
TC - borrowed time ft sub focus
blame - stay forever
Sigma - all blue

how can ur recomend that?

haha well, i like it so it was a good recommend!

i do like audio and panacea, tried to find some on wax months ago but couldnt :S

thanks again keep em comin, lovin most of em so far!! :) :) :)

if you like stuff that's a bit dark and trancey try out arrakis by black sun empire! sick!

He's done a really good tune with noisia aswell called hideous - its gotta massive fat drops in aswell + gets people going mental.

if you like stuff that's a bit dark and trancey try out arrakis by black sun empire! sick!

He's done a really good tune with noisia aswell called hideous - its gotta massive fat drops in aswell + gets people going mental.

Amen 2 dat Shit:oscar:

yea I just got some black sun empire actually, lovin their stuff. also checked out mindstorm and yes love that too!!

another dnb producer i like but only heard one track - John B - in Transit (i think thats the one).. its a bit unconventional but really good i reckon. i like to mix it up with stuff rather than sticking to one subgenre...

Back
Top Bottom