Recommend me a good quality DJ bag

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
So my birthday is next week and after too many gigs using a shitty rucksack ive decided its time to get a decent bag.

It needs to hold a laptop, double cd wallet, traktor scratch pro interface and cables, and obviously headphones etc.

Ive not a cue where to start - no budget, whatever make as long as it'll last years ;)

Ups!

UDG is your friend. I swear by them

this!
i have about 5-6 record bags, and this one is by far the best built, and shits on wheels if you still tote vinyl around

SLINGTRDLXslvr.jpg

http://www.udggear.com/shop/product.asp?s=74DFA557413E456AA19951A667A1CD5D&pid=1383

Bought a magma bag few years back & it's still in great condition even though it's been lugged to many a gig/party/radio show. Highly recommended.

That UDG one looks sick, could take that up a mountain by the looks of things

Last edited:
3 of my mates have these, all 3's wheels fucked up. 2 are proper loose, and 1 has totally come off. =P

then they must be completely retarded, cuz it has a lifetime warranty, even if you CAN break it, which is fucking impossible, you could just send it back for repairs

I was looking at getting me a new bag as well so nice thread. UDG seem to me the most logical choice for me as well and most big DJs seem to use UDG as well. I mostly play CDs right now out but I would love to have a few choice selections on vinyl available for me as well. Checking out the links now... thanks guys for heads up.

d

Back
Top Bottom