Recommend me a good PC game

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Right so I got my laptop and I want some games to rinse on it. I'm looking to get that "Sam & Max:Season 1". Anyone played it?

toreman

toreman
carmageddon or carmageddon 2, like an old school gta but better, once you get into it you wont be able to stop until you completed it, an absolutely fuckin bangin game.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dude!! sam and max!! go immediately to the home of the underdogs and embark on epic point and click adventures

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
But seriously Baldur's Gate II is the best game ever made. I've played it from start to end like 20 times I think, you just can't get bored with it. I also recommend Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale II and Planescape Torment, infinity engine ftw! Apart from those Neverwinter Nights + the expansions and NwN 2. Forgotten Realms is tha bestest.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
haha yesyes, big up forgotten realms games! icewind 2 was best i think. u seen diablo 3 mr tuna, or not your sorta game?

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
[Politrix];322454 said:
haha yesyes, big up forgotten realms games! icewind 2 was best i think. u seen diablo 3 mr tuna, or not your sorta game?
let's just say you won't see me posting here after the release of d3 :teeth: for a looooong time

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
Fallout 1, 2 & tactics...if your into that sort of thing

They have Fallout 3 coming out this year wich looks fukin siick.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
[Politrix];322458 said:
;) good tuna
Boy betta know! We got it all worked out already. 4 guys @ LAN we gonna buy like shitloads of 8-foot subs and stick them between our legs when we play, then you don't have to touch the sub with your hands you can just open your mouth and take a bite so it won't interfere with your gaming. Also no regular sleep, just powernapping = you take a short nap at every loading screen. We also wear diapers so no bathroom brakes either son. Cellphones are turned off obviously and we got mad supplies of medicine in case of finger injury incurs.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
nice mang, i like. reminds me of old D2 days, we used same sorta techniques at our cafes. cant touch them fucking koreans tho, you hear bout the kid that died in one of the cafes up there! crazy..

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
leave the games alone and make sum tunes....games are only a distraction!
Lol! They are indeed B.A. But I'm working at the shop quite a lot at the mo and it can get a bit boring sometimes. Plus no Fruity on the laptop. . . .yet. .

Thanks for the suggestions though peeps. There looks like there could be some good stuff to have a butchers at.
@ Logikz i'm definately buying Sam & Max. I've played the old skool version and i used to love it.

Castel

Well☣Known Mongoliod
VIP Junglist
But seriously Baldur's Gate II is the best game ever made. I've played it from start to end like 20 times I think, you just can't get bored with it. I also recommend Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale II and Planescape Torment, infinity engine ftw! Apart from those Neverwinter Nights + the expansions and NwN 2. Forgotten Realms is tha bestest.

(y) get a game called, 'Nox' old, but brilliant