Recommend me a CDJ to go with my vinyl setup

Josephm561

my numark NDX200's do the job, no fancy features and no scratch, just stutter cueing and pitch bend.

Some guy on a youtube vid said that about an hour into a mix at a party they got really hot and shut off so i would be abit worried about getting these. You ever had any experiences like this with them?

Some guy on a youtube vid said that about an hour into a mix at a party they got really hot and shut off so i would be abit worried about getting these. You ever had any experiences like this with them?

i've left them on all day, used them for hours, and they've been fine.

Obviously they're about as cheap as they come, so get better if you can afford to, but they work for me

only a few months old though.

Pioneer is probably your best be then mate. Especially if you're looking to play out at venues. Most places with CDJs use Pioneer and if they don't they use Denon.

A friend has just bought some cdj 200s. They don't have the cool platters, just jog wheels but they do do 0.02% pitch which the cdj 800s don't. Nice and cheap too

second hand CDJ800 mk2s. around £300, same jog wheel as the 850s and up so the transition to playing on club CDJs (which will undoubtedly be pioneers) will be very easy.

800 mk1s if you are after a real bargain, paid £150 each for mine, they are exactly the same as mk2's, other than lack of MP3 CD support, and the jog wheel is a little looser i'd say.

Thank you all for the reply's. I reckon I want one with MP3 support so that way I can just burn tunes to CD's easy peasy so itll be 850mk2 or similar models.

Thank you all for the reply's. I reckon I want one with MP3 support so that way I can just burn tunes to CD's easy peasy so itll be 850mk2 or similar models.

Mk1's still play mp3's, but it won't play data cd's, ie where you've put like 50 tunes on a disc

Sent from Andy C's trucker hat using Tapatalk.

^^ didn't realise this, if one breaks, are they easy to repair? as i guess buying an olde rmodel this is more likely, either going to go 800 mk2 or mk1's not sure

Well mine had a few issues and I fixed them, so easy to open up.

Sent from Andy C's trucker hat using Tapatalk.

To be honest if you just want to play digi only releases just spend 40 quid on iscratch mixlive. Was my first DVS and it was immense for the price.

Back
Top Bottom