Recommend me a CD turntable

TheTornado

VIP Junglist
Obviously, I want a Pioneer CDJ 1000 but that's not gonna happen as I just put down a shit load of money on a new bed. I want to get a CD deck because there are a lot of pluses. Also, I am really trying to save up and get into production and want to play my own stuff. My brother is trying to make more dubstep beats and I want to rep his stuff, too.

So, for someone on a budget, what is a decent CD deck?

Obviously, I want a Pioneer CDJ 1000 but that's not gonna happen as I just put down a shit load of money on a new bed. I want to get a CD deck because there are a lot of pluses. Also, I am really trying to save up and get into production and want to play my own stuff. My brother is trying to make more dubstep beats and I want to rep his stuff, too.

So, for someone on a budget, what is a decent CD deck?

at least you got your pririties straight. there are plenty of people who would not have bothered with a bed and got the cdj 1000s.

have you had a look at denon DNS 1200? with usb port. looks well good and many argue denon are just as good as pioneer. I think you can get a pair for about 800 new

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/denon/dns1200

I have a numark ICDX its good, budget and also has a usb slot, its very user friendly i would recomend it

easy, thanks for the replies. my girlfriend would have killed me if i bought a CDJ instead of a new bed, so the choice was not difficult.

i've looked at serato and it seems to be cheaper than a CDJ 1000. of course, i'd need to get a new computer too. i'll check out the denon and numarks.

ive got a pair of citronic mpcd-s3's and theyre brilliant and solid decks, used mine in clubs n everywhere now, can get a pair for about £300.

i know a few ppl who got them aswell and they love em, my mates getting a pair to go with his vinyl decks this christmas after useing mine for a year lol. i think dj sc on the forum has one too, see what he says aswell

ive got a pair of citronic mpcd-s3's and theyre brilliant and solid decks, used mine in clubs n everywhere now, can get a pair for about £300.

i know a few ppl who got them aswell and they love em, my mates getting a pair to go with his vinyl decks this christmas after useing mine for a year lol. i think dj sc on the forum has one too, see what he says aswell

pretty good considering i got my 1 cdj800 for the same price!

ive got an Axis 9 cdj £250 very efficient and reliable

well worth taking a butch if your on a tight budget

im in the same position as you, trying to get some CDJ 200's for cheap but dont think thats gonna happen, so looking at the KAM KHD410. Anyone got any experience with them or Kam CD Decks in general?

i got a pair of denon dn-s3500 offa ebay in good condition for under £500. absolute bargain and they're great cdj's

Back
Top Bottom