Recommend good places to promote your mixes!

Learn some chat up lines, show a bit of leg, a young man like you shouldnt have any trouble spreading his sets around!

What's Leamington Spa like? Looks very picturesque on google...

It's a nice enough town mate! lived here all my life so cant compare to other places but its alright..

Not a hell of a lot going on though.. got one decent club SMACK.. have a Drum & Bass night once a month

One independant record store Seismic which is wicked

other than that not much else a gwarnin!

When is started my podcast I would post to around 50 forums. It was tedious, but it has paid off now.

thats bloody good going pete.. fair play to you though man I post on three or four others but doesn't gain as much interest as on here as I'm not involved in the threads as much

If you want the listens you have to keep posting until people remember your name (sorry, for 1 year of spam). Giving them something good to listen to will make them want to download the next thing by you, then its a snowball.
DOA is good as they have mix trawlers going thru the forums, they yoink ur mix and post it on their page(s).
Dont be disheartened if you post and get no replys/feedback. People are lazy and take the easiest route to getting music. When I 1st started I would get 50 downloads a month, and 70 was a good month. Now I get around 3000 a month. So it pays off

But now I only post to facebook, here and doa and people do the promo for me by posting it :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom