Recommend(ed) tracks to keep hype very high in a mix.

JSDNB

I like dnb because it's a good genre to listen to (specially talking about deep/neurofunk/liquid) even while having a chat... But I absolutely love to see the effect of some heavy tracks on people dancing: seeing them going crazy and mess up.

I'll give you 4 examples of my favourite ones, so that hopefully you'll discover something new (even if they're kinda mainstream) and/or will recommend me good stuff. :)

1) DJ SS - We Came To Entertain (Sub Zero)
2) Friction vs. Camo & Krooked - Stand Up (ft. MC Tali)
3) Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
4) Levela - Further

Really looking forward to hear some new bombs from you. :)

Big up,
Jack

Last edited:
I like dnb because it's a good genre to listen to (specially talking about deep/neurofunk/liquid) even while having a chat... But I absolutely love to see the effect of some heavy tracks on people dancing: seeing them going crazy and mess up.

I'll give you 4 examples of my favourite ones, so that hopefully you'll discover something new (even if they're kinda mainstream) and/or will recommend me good stuff. :)

1) DJ SS - We Came To Entertain (Sub Zero)
2) Friction vs. Camo & Krooked - Stand Up (ft. MC Tali)
3) Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
4) Levela - Further

Really looking forward to hear some new bombs from you. :)

Big up,
Jack

wouldnt say any of those tracks are neuro, liquid or deep!.. check out some hazard and ppl like that for jump up (with the examples youve given)

neuro - phace, noisia, ed rush & optical, audio, dose, cern, xilent, billain, apex, spor etc.

deep - icicle, octane & dlr, need4mirriors.. well icicle is all you really need to know..

there are so many more as well. just afew..

i have to be honest i dont really listen to liquid so it would be wrong of me to make a suggestion but i guess hospital record stuff maybe right up your street.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom