recommend DNB mix with female vocal pls.

:nono:
you wont find em on limewire so much because they are mostly underground dnb that is best bought on vinyl. best to buy it and support the artists, than download entire tunes. this isnt pop music, and cant absorb too much leeching.

if you are talking about DJ mixes thats not so bad imo. have a listen in the mixes section here to see whats good

:) thanks.. im trying to download most of them from limewire .. i cant find some of them though.. most of them sound good so far thanks everyone

I wish i had not even joined this thread..............
sorry but you are a leeching scab mate......
I run a record label and that sort of comment makes my blood boil..........LIMEWIRE!!!!
I am glad you can't find any of them and i hope you don't find them on Lime wank or any other scab software.
Why not dip into your pocket and support the artists if you like the music.........they can't make the music you love without eating and drinking................
all i can say is :wtf:

I run a record label and that sort of comment makes my blood boil..........LIMEWIRE!!!!
I am glad you can't find any of them and i hope you don't find them on Lime wank or any other scab software.
Why not dip into your pocket and support the artists if you like the music.........they can't make the music you love without eating and drinking................

:word: no offence intended Dollhouse, but fozzy's absolutely right!!

Lol Fozzy limewire is the best advertising median in the world, i download all my tunes off there and if i like them i'll buy them on vinyl to mix.

Big up that man! :applause: People with passion who really appreciate music and the artists who produce it will pay for it. (but yeah, no offense)

Yeah no offense :)teeth:)
@ Jammin- I know that it is a really good marketing thing etc and i do not agree with the whole Teebee thing- getting pissed off at any downloads full stop including sets etc.
BUT (and it is a Big But lke J Lo)
when the whole industry is based on vinyl sales and marketing and also on limited availability selling records etc it is gutting for someone to upload a song so every man and his parrot can get a copy.
I.E. how many people have played a VIP dub of a famous tune (ahem ahem Vault VIP ahem ahem) when only some should have it therefore taking away the impact that tune has? Answer : Loads
how many new up and coming labels have folded due to lack of sales as a result of net bootlegging? answer: Loads
How many up and coming producers have been dropped from signings as their records did not sell well as a result of net bootlegs? Answer: Loads

As a final note i offer all our releases on free 320 download for two months before they get a release so anyone can get a copy by going to our musicV2 page and downloading it and therefore giving us an idea of how many people like it but it still gets whored on limewire soulseek and numerous download sites as well. (i know you are going to say don't give it out and it won't get whored but tunes that are given to three big Dj's alone still get whored)
As you can tell i feel VERY strongly about this and i will not apologise for trying to make our scene have a positive growth and i will not apologise for supporting established and up and coming artists/labels etc and shooting anyone down who doesn't.

ehh thats ok.. i dont know how to mix or use vinyls and seems all the good ones are on vinyl .. dont really got any music stores around where im at to get cds cuz i just moved to BUM FUCT ALABAMA.. soo i just download stuff on limewire.. everyones got their own opinion honestly u can say whatever cuz i dont care :) :crazy:

limewire killed my computer.
limewire doesnt have drum n base.
limewire could get you in trouble.

If you wanna hear short snippets of a tune try Juno or Redeye

There's an ace SHY FX all sound boy radio mix that TPI posted up a while ago...

Loadsa female vocals in that, and ace male skanky rudeboy ones too.

Back
Top Bottom