Recommend a good 3 channel mixer

emy

VIP Junglist
Three channels with kills/ effects

Budget up to 250 but I've seen some for more which I like!

Need to be able to hear all channels at once in the headphones for checking mixes as I'm used to mixing like this, and I like to have it all in the headphones first. But then I've never tried three deck mixing before!

Thank you

DXM09 all theway if u need 3 channels (i'd buy even if i needed just two tbh i like it that much)

but if you use the crossfader, upgrade it from standard, everythin else with that mixer i personally never had a problem with, got one thats 5 years old and still going, ive just give it my little bros to start with...

Yeah that Vestax one is a good price, it's one of the ones I was thinking of, may go for it rather than the Numark as Vestax ones are better for scratching and I would like to have a play around and learn more :) Thanks for your help

Wha? The crossfader curve on the Numark is better than the one on the Xone 92 for scratching! Trust, i've used both and the Numark is much more precise. Mine was used HEAVILY on my DXM09 and it never fucked up. If it does, then an upgrade it for fuck all (y)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=DTYPEFAD

The Vestax is ok but everything is too bloody small and filddly imo. And the sound quality aint nothing on Numarks 24bit processing.

I'm going to htfr in Birmingham to look at them this week, the knobs do look small on the Vestax ones but I've used a big Vestax one before and the crossfader on that was really nice, would have been a very expensive mixer though! Thanks for the advice on the Numark one

Wha? The crossfader curve on the Numark is better than the one on the Xone 92 for scratching! Trust, i've used both and the Numark is much more precise. Mine was used HEAVILY on my DXM09 and it never fucked up. If it does, then an upgrade it for fuck all (y)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=DTYPEFAD

The Vestax is ok but everything is too bloody small and filddly imo. And the sound quality aint nothing on Numarks 24bit processing.

For once Russ, i completely disagree with you!!!

For once Russ, i completely disagree with you!!!

Ahh the time had to come soon lol!

Vestax do feel more solid and well bulit but they are pretty basic mixers for the money.

Seeing as the first mixer you own will inevitably be sold somewhen imo its a good idea to get used to FXs and what they do, how to use them etc etc.

Your call emy, let us all know about your trip to HTFR (y)

Back
Top Bottom