DnB Recollect

Okay, I f****** love the tune and especially the effort involved in producing it. The drums are sick as s*** I love the pattern the shuffling is on point. The tune overall has a nice old school Vibe and everyone on here knows that's sort of my thing. All that being said I do feel the tune could stand for some surgically queuing as it's a bit muddy and also overall it's kind of lacking in the high range frequencies. But I like this very much. I would play this

Okay, I f****** love the tune and especially the effort involved in producing it. The drums are sick as s*** I love the pattern the shuffling is on point. The tune overall has a nice old school Vibe and everyone on here knows that's sort of my thing. All that being said I do feel the tune could stand for some surgically queuing as it's a bit muddy and also overall it's kind of lacking in the high range frequencies. But I like this very much. I would play this

Thanks.. I am not quite finished on it.. I did a little big Eqing when it make it in the computer.. but I think I have to pull some stuff out.. rearrange some things. And just try level everything out.. I made another version where te drums were really loud. And ten I re-recorded it. And ended up with this..

Most my tracks get unfinished at te tail end.. I can get get them to sound like high quality stuff. Whyyyy!!!??

Yeah agree with pretty much what DOT said above. I like that you clearly have different sections that you move through, I would just add in a little extra instrumentation in the high end to make each section different a little bit more. Hope that makes sense!

Yeah agree with pretty much what DOT said above. I like that you clearly have different sections that you move through, I would just add in a little extra instrumentation in the high end to make each section different a little bit more. Hope that makes sense!

Yes it does. I'll repost another version soon..

Back
Top Bottom