reckon ive probably got eye aids now

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh come now. squid in arse sex is like saying hello in japan, our western culture of oral sex pales in comparison. to tell the truth though, i never did hear of eyeball licking before and it could be it has new and otherworldly consequences. i often wondered what itd be like if your nose was a short tentacle and your arms had three elbows. then again i thought electrical sockets were peep holes to the next room for months. also functioning as ventilation shafts. and a ufo crashed in the bay. most of which was true at the time, only my dreams tend to leak into reality and i now have a mortal fear of a man made of scissors

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
So what happens to those frogs & Lizards that can lick their own eyeballs, they must have tried to lick other friends eyeballs at some point over evolution, like hey ive got a gammy eye lemme lick your ballsocket oh shit i got aids now, see you on the other side bro, ciao

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah pretty big.

But still, volume it down just a tad yeah...

Just a few notches, down from kinda 12-13 where you're now, to around sort of 7, even 8 would be cool...

Thanks in advance m9.

Xxx

Elzerk

00111100 00110011
VIP Junglist
I like getting my dick sucked jacked off and salad tossed. And a bit of my eyes licked. How about I have sex with your eyesocket japanese octopussies.