Recently started to listen to DNB :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kryptica, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Kryptica

Kryptica New Member

Hey guys !

I came on this forum while looking for a nice Original Sin set, and I found it :p And I also thought, well, why I don't register myself on a DNB forum ?

My name is Yannick, and I'm 18 (almost 19 :p) years old and I live in a small town in Belgium. Last year in may I went to a small festival, and there I came in contact with dnb music. The DJ that was playing some dnb was Murdock (also from Belgium) and I really liked the music :)

Now the last few months I really searched on the internet for more information about dnb, I really like those tracks from Original Sin, Taxman, Sigma, Tantrum Desire, Steppa & Kitcha / Northern Lights etc.

Actually my "main/favourite" music style is Hardstyle (and I'm also a moderator on a big dutch hardstyle forum) but since I really like dnb I also registered here :)

So if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm still a bit new in the dnb scene so I don't really know much about it

2. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

welcome mate, check out the members mix section, should be a few mixes with that kind of stuff in!
    also the mixes and tracklisting section for established djs such as the ones you've mentioned

3. kidbeta

kidbeta New Member

hey! also realtively new to the dnb thing here in seattle in the states. just recently put together a rig and am learning to spin whatever i can get my hands on.