Recent Vinyls i've bought, What do you think

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
Tc - Flatliner: My favorite atm such a fat bassline and vocals.
High Contrast - Green Screen - Good tune, mixes nicely with Clipz - slippery slope
50 pence - 50 cent drum n bass remix, very good tune.
Dj hype - dubplate killa - classic
Dj hazard - use your brain and selector.
Shy FX - Feelings(Vocal)
welcome to jamrock Remix (fifa 06 :D)
Clipz - slippery slope
Roni Size - Snapshot

I know some of them are old but i've only recently got my decks and started buying vinyls, so i thought i'd get all my favorite tunes.

Tell me what you think of the tracks :whipem:

Not too bad dude, pretty across the board selection - if you like Flatline, keep an eye out for Rockstar / Game Over by TC, promo'd this week, so should hit the stores pon a full release 3-4 weeks from now. :towelie:

i cant stand slippery slopes btw, Clipz is still making good tunes tho, S'all about Download! lol :slick:

Get these :finger:
current value - 60,000 thoughts/ the unspoken
current value - full spectrum warrior/strange peace
Limewax - Scars on the Horizon album
Speakerwrath - Midjack VIP/Broke
Paul Blackout - FUKN MTLHDZ/Legions of the dead
or are you too scared?

Are they 'intelligent drum n bass tunes'? cause i hate that sub-genre. I bought Hospital mix 3 the other day and only liked 3 songs on it.
I'm a big fan of jump up and clownstep ;)

Me too broski, 'limp-quid spunk' aka liquid funk doesnt do it for me! Those tunes suggested by sine-tek are filthy darkside / tech-step i guess youd call it. :teeth:

Are they 'intelligent drum n bass tunes'? cause i hate that sub-genre. I bought Hospital mix 3 the other day and only liked 3 songs on it.
I'm a big fan of jump up and clownstep ;)

Nah mate u wanna get into liquid… its dnb for grown ups…

Just kiddin'!

Im partial to a bit of wobble m'self… Its all good mate!

"Limp-squid-spunk"..oh dear, oh dear…hahaa! I might knick that myself.

If you like wobbly stuff then check out hand grenade RMX that’s a bloody good tune… and also Game Over like Jay said..thats a fukin killer n a half!

those tunes mention by Sine-Tek are very noisy, crazy dark madness...

Back
Top Bottom