Recent stuff.....any feedback would be appreciated.

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
Here's a few tracks and freestyles ive written recently using well known instrumentals, gunna be working with a mate of mine to produce some proper tracks covering Hip Hop, DNB & Dubstep soon, but for the time being please feel free to check these out and leave feedback if you want;

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
well done . can see you been busy .. wish i had the same motivation, like ure choice of beats and lyrics.. would like to hear a final mastered mixtape a can listen to properly man .. you come on well ... good lad

well done . can see you been busy .. wish i had the same motivation, like ure choice of beats and lyrics.. would like to hear a final mastered mixtape a can listen to properly man .. you come on well ... good lad

thanks mate and cheers for listening, the main improvement is that ive now got a Samson CO1U USB Studio Condenser mic which has helped me to record a lot more stuff at home etc. Im gunna be making a mixtape with one of my mates soon, we're just finishing off some of the tracks that we've made, its gunna be a mixed genre mixtape covering hip hop, dnb and dubstep. Hope you're good mate and glad to see you back on the forum.

Hi mate, same thoughts as everyone else by the looks of things. Good beats/lyrics/flow.. keep on it bruv!

dont know if anyone else has said as I aint arsed reading through 2 pages of comments.

Your lyrics are alright mate but you need to put a bit of bite into your delivery, it sounds a bit like your doing it at night and you dont want to wake people up if you get my meaning.

Sounding alright mate just need to work on getting a strong confident delivery in my opinion.

much respect.

dont know if anyone else has said as I aint arsed reading through 2 pages of comments.

Your lyrics are alright mate but you need to put a bit of bite into your delivery, it sounds a bit like your doing it at night and you dont want to wake people up if you get my meaning.

Sounding alright mate just need to work on getting a strong confident delivery in my opinion.

much respect.

Yeah i can see where BDS is coming from. Needs a bit of POW on the delivery.

Looking awesome atm though man :)

Back
Top Bottom