Recent stuff.....any feedback would be appreciated.

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
Here's a few tracks and freestyles ive written recently using well known instrumentals, gunna be working with a mate of mine to produce some proper tracks covering Hip Hop, DNB & Dubstep soon, but for the time being please feel free to check these out and leave feedback if you want;

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
well done . can see you been busy .. wish i had the same motivation, like ure choice of beats and lyrics.. would like to hear a final mastered mixtape a can listen to properly man .. you come on well ... good lad

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
well done . can see you been busy .. wish i had the same motivation, like ure choice of beats and lyrics.. would like to hear a final mastered mixtape a can listen to properly man .. you come on well ... good lad
thanks mate and cheers for listening, the main improvement is that ive now got a Samson CO1U USB Studio Condenser mic which has helped me to record a lot more stuff at home etc. Im gunna be making a mixtape with one of my mates soon, we're just finishing off some of the tracks that we've made, its gunna be a mixed genre mixtape covering hip hop, dnb and dubstep. Hope you're good mate and glad to see you back on the forum.

B

BDS

dont know if anyone else has said as I aint arsed reading through 2 pages of comments.

Your lyrics are alright mate but you need to put a bit of bite into your delivery, it sounds a bit like your doing it at night and you dont want to wake people up if you get my meaning.

Sounding alright mate just need to work on getting a strong confident delivery in my opinion.

much respect.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
dont know if anyone else has said as I aint arsed reading through 2 pages of comments.

Your lyrics are alright mate but you need to put a bit of bite into your delivery, it sounds a bit like your doing it at night and you dont want to wake people up if you get my meaning.

Sounding alright mate just need to work on getting a strong confident delivery in my opinion.

much respect.

Yeah i can see where BDS is coming from. Needs a bit of POW on the delivery.

Looking awesome atm though man :)