recent slys sets - a request

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
easy peesy peeps, was wondering if anyone had an DL links for anything recent of slys? legal or illegal, i don't care!

(y)

safington

easy peesy peeps, was wondering if anyone had an DL links for anything recent of slys? legal or illegal, i don't care!

(y)

safington

the only one I can think of is the set he did for Fabio on radio 1 - I can upload that for you if you dont have it

This thread points towards nothing.

So concerned with me, you didn't even thank that one guy.

So maybe you're now not worth him uploading it.

I hope so.

I hope nobody helps you out.

the only one I can think of is the set he did for Fabio on radio 1 - I can upload that for you if you dont have it

thanks mate, is it jam packed full of dubs? just trying to hear some of what i heard on saturday (y)

This thread points towards nothing.

So concerned with me, you didn't even thank that one guy.

So maybe you're now not worth him uploading it.

I hope so.

I hope nobody helps you out.

someones got to troll the trolls...

jog on

I would ban you Richard, its a flagrant abuse of your relationship with the mods... You may aswell spit in their mothers faces, you pisstaking whore

Think you're above the law?

0.jpg

Faggot :love:

so you've never downloaded anything illegal, or ever stolen a chocolate bar... thnks for the bump though (y)

Why would you want that? I can fart down the phone to you for half hour if you like mate?

becuase i saw him at the weekend and some of his tunes were epic... wana listen to some recent stuff, see how it sounds outside of a club (y)

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

thanks mate, is it jam packed full of dubs? just trying to hear some of what i heard on saturday (y)

http://dnbshare.com/download/01-fabio-live_on_radio_1__dj_sly_guestmix_-08-15-2010.mp3.html

There ya go, pretty much all dubs

you sir, are a champ... moskit and borf, suck my balls!

theres that slyb2b logan d from southend its got nu-breed on it but theres some dubs on that, you got it??

got nothing! tbh mate, i went off sly for time, thought it was time i gave him a second chance after the weekend!

I wasn't trolling.

Just saying, Sly Stone is the only Sly worth a mention.

that may well be true... but i meant your general trolling behaviour over the last few days!

Am i one of the few who like Sly? lol

Every time ive seen him hes been arguably the best set of the night, constantly dropping bangers and getting the ravers busting some serious shapes.

Back
Top Bottom