Recent scratch perverts sets

bassaddict

Ez every one, wasent sure if i should put this in the set request thread or this one, sorry in advance if it is in the wrong one. does any body have any recent sets from the scratch perverts? safe

just one of their recent sets, heard them play out a couple of weeks ago and there were playing everything bassline, figet, dubstep, rave( played a sick jack beats remix of john b up all night as-well), just looking for a cross genre set like that form the last few months.

just one of their recent sets, heard them play out a couple of weeks ago and there were playing everything bassline, figet, dubstep, rave( played a sick jack beats remix of john b up all night as-well), just looking for a cross genre set like that form the last few months.

yeah it's cus Plus One is in Jack Beats as well. Haven't got anything rele from them from the last couple of months - dunno if you caught their mix album Beatdown? Definitely one of the best multi-genre mixes I've heard, came out in 2009, has dubstep into house (ish) into dnb basically. Thats about all I got I'm afraid, but let me know if you get anything, would definitely be interested.

Back
Top Bottom