Recent quality remixes of jungle/dnb classics

Best tune of 2016 imo shame it doesn't seem to be coming out

Wow, awesome remix. :applause:

Somebody in the youtube comments said, that he talked with S.P.Y and that the remix will be released in early 2018. Dunno if he is talking out of his arse. Hope its true.

I have to say all these remixes popping up is making drum & bass exciting again that's for sure.

Its win win. If a remix is done well it's a win and if its done shit well we all get to take the piss

win/win

I remember hearing a remix of Omni Trio's Renegade Snares by your man Vapour back around 2010 I think - I was playing on Jungletrain on the Load media show as Deadly P's guest and he dropped it.. fucking crying shame it never saw light of day

I remember hearing a remix of Omni Trio's Renegade Snares by your man Vapour back around 2010 I think - I was playing on Jungletrain on the Load media show as Deadly P's guest and he dropped it.. fucking crying shame it never saw light of day

:hagglers:

Not by me - That is Bladerunner's remix, Was supposed to be on the first stepback session release but a 3rd party interfering screwed that up lol

Just remembered I did a unreleased dubs mix on the radio recently and that has a load of remixes of classics in that never come out in it.............

Tracklist:
Show Intro
Inta warriors - Dreams of Heavon (DJ Dubplate Remix) - Dub
Soul Intent - Untitled Headz - Dub
serum - Switch (Bladerunner Remix) - Dub
Bailey - African Descent (Dan Miracle Remix) - Dub
Ray Keith - Warrior Queen - Dub
Rood Project - Thunder (Dj Dubplate Remix) - Dub
Cinematic orchestra - All things to men (Bladerunner Remix) - Dub
Krispy Krouton - Chicken & Sweetcorn (Tango Remix) - Dub
Photek - Feelin Up (Remake) - Dub
Saburuko - Warped VIP - Dub
Strider - Care No More - Dub
Subwave - 3 Days in a bedroom - Dub
Ray Keith - The Rekoning (Explicit Remix) - Dub
Nasty Habits - Drumz (Skitty Remix) - Dub
OB1 - Nothing But time - Dub
Bailey - Cant Forgive - Dub
Roughcut & Scheme - Fuck OFf (Instrumental) - Dub
Dan Miracle - Blazin Fire VIP - Dub
Bailey & Shy FX - Lion Sound - Dub
Serum & Bladerunner - Hustle and flow - Dub
Sub Nation - Scottie (Jaydan Remix) - Dub
Omni Trio - Renegade snares (Bladerunner Remix) - Dub
Callide - Untitled - Dub
SR - We Enter - Dub

Last edited:
Play Me is not a classic by any stretch of the imagination
In fact I had happily forgotten about it until they dug it up again!

Last edited:
Play Me is not a classic by any stretch of the imagination
In fact I had happily forgotten about it until they dug it up again!
average clownstep imo. but hey, to some it might be a 'classic'.

that remix just sounds the same as the original though. same drop, same everything... not sure why they bothered

Mampi Swift - The One Remix

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Renegade - Terrorist (T>I 2019 refix)

........................................................................................................................................................................

Wishin On A Star Remix

https://www.beatport.com/release/wishin-on-a-star-jungle-evolution/2206902

If remixing classics result in new classics I am all for it
Unfortunately the classics of today are heatbeating so loud by andrewC. Tear you down by those brothers. Rudimental and john, kaLicks ed cherry and 3b..

Don't forget old Daniel making classics all day long

Nope DJ Fresh went off the reservation and is now making "Pop N Bass" a sub genre of candy floss the voice shit. I mean even dancehall stuff has a fucking vocoder in it these days ...just no

Nope DJ Fresh went off the reservation and is now making "Pop N Bass" a sub genre of candy floss the voice shit. I mean even dancehall stuff has a fucking vocoder in it these days ...just no
Ask someone who knows fuck all (inb4me :teeth: )

They all remember super Sharp shooter and badass and the chopper tune

Then they think there was no drum n bass until dj fresh dyed his hair.

Classics imo. Are tunes that people outside dnb remember. Ofcourse we know them they are our classics.

Ask someone who knows fuck all (inb4me :teeth: )

They all remember super Sharp shooter and badass and the chopper tune

Then they think there was no drum n bass until dj fresh dyed his hair.

Classics imo. Are tunes that people outside dnb remember. Ofcourse we know them they are our classics.

But like Jazz true Drum and Bass doesn't give a fuck about what the outside world thinks, so I will have to tell you to fuck off . Classics are game changers within the scene, tracks that set the floor on fire, and even inspired other artists to push the envelope further

Back
Top Bottom