Recent mainstream DNB tunes?

Dalek657

Anybody heard any new mainstream DNB tunes recently? Either by DNB producers or not. What I mean by that is that tunes like this

Or by DNB producers like this

Its for a summer playlist and I'm looking for recent stuff. A lot of my mates like mainstream music so I thought I'd give the best of both worlds with DNB and poppy vocals. Please both crowds y'know?

Dalek did you ever try any other forms of dnb other than popular dnb? I'm interested to know because one of the arguments for this kind of music is that its a gateway to the rest of dnb. What I mean is is if this kind of DNB ceased to exist would you look for more dnb or would you look for more uplifting popular music? Really interested to know what youd do

Its for a summer playlist and I'm looking for recent stuff. A lot of my mates like mainstream music so I thought I'd give the best of both worlds with DNB and poppy vocals. Please both crowds y'know?

There's a Fred V & Grafix album coming out in a couple of weeks which should do the trick for your mates. Apart from that, I'd say just go through the RAM thread for anything that isn't by Audio, June Miller or Calyx & Teebee.

20ix7uw.jpg

Definitely the Fred V & Grafix album. Didn't Logistics release an album with some pretty uplifting stuff this year, too?

Back
Top Bottom