reccomend software?

fruity loops is pretty standard i reckon
or ableton :) i hope that helps
i tried fruity loops but its pretty complicated (inmyopnion)
there is a fruity loops bible around tho

Id suggest Reason,
As everything is interfaced,
No stragglin around either!
Check out Youtube for help and understanding too,
Id suggest a guy named Hydlide24
The guys a genius =]
Hope this helps!

Yeah it's pretty much down to FL Studio or Reason, the 2 of them will get you off with the basics :)

im seeing some good advice, ive came to right place :), ill download the trials for FL and reason then if all goes well ill end up buying one of the two. cheers :D

Fruityloops, ACID, Logic, Reaper... any DAW.

But get the VST massive

Native Instruments-All Plugins

Rob papen-Blue
Albino 3
Predator

Waves-SSL Collection
Diamond Bundle

Sonnox Oxford Bundle

Ataria-Moog Modular
Jupiter 8v

Antares Autotune

Spectrasonics-Stylus Remix

These the standard plugins that all the big producers use in all genre's of dance music

Im a noob to producing but at the moment learning, im liking ableton live rewired with reason with plugs such as massive, kontakt, xbass4000, reaktor, z3ta+, albino, t-racks..

Im more so learning reaktor as well, great sounds, hope to throw up some tracks up this year - lol.

forget all the fancy vst's.... start out with any DAW and learn the basics, it will come with every thing you need. fancy instruments are no substitute for a good knowledge of what your doing

id stear well clear of synths like massive until you have mastered basic synthesis... the controls in massive will mean absolutely nothing if you dont

forget all the fancy vst's.... start out with any DAW and learn the basics, it will come with every thing you need. fancy instruments are no substitute for a good knowledge of what your doing

id stear well clear of synths like massive until you have mastered basic synthesis... the controls in massive will mean absolutely nothing if you dont

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom