Reasons - what do we think?

nice tune, man, I like the intro, interesting atmo. I don;t think the synth bass is matching the track/atmo though. is way too heavy and loud and distroys the dreamy intro sequence. very loud track with no distortion .. what system are you on, how to u get it that loud? :2thumbs:

nice tune, man, I like the intro, interesting atmo. I don;t think the synth bass is matching the track/atmo though. is way too heavy and loud and distroys the dreamy intro sequence. very loud track with no distortion .. what system are you on, how to u get it that loud? :2thumbs:

A little trick I learned from Audio's masterclass actually - if you put CamelCrusher on the master and click Clear Preset it doesn't colour the sound but it puts a ceiling on it to stop going above 0dB so it's hitting at, I think, -0.1dB which is obviously plenty loud. You might be right about the bass sound actually I might need to just tone it down a bit. Cheers man

ahhh ... I see :) I use something similar called VCLIP. but I use it very gently to avoid sound getting squashed. thanks for the tip mate!

Very nice...

I do feel the reece bass is a bit resonant, maybe notch out a little.

Pad is a really nice sound and drums are good.
Thanks for the reply man. I think maybe I should have saved that bass sound as a preset to use in another tune instead haha

i like it, very spaced out and smooth. my complaint here is that the intro and second breakdown are the same and VERY long without much progression. the drums are crackin, i like the bass and what you have going on but it definitely needs more variation. great job overall brother

Back
Top Bottom