Reason uses

Ben54

i've been trying the get a good reece sound, tried the panda dnb reece on youtube but it's a bit to aggressive for my liking, want a smoother reece sound,

any ideas?

HOW CAN A REECE BE TOO AGGRESSIVE?!!

but if you must..
less distortion, not as many layers and maybe less detuning.

ok right later on there was a top end to it too so do the same but add a high passed version of the same, distort a tad and layer with the previous. think you can get the juno2x to do pretty much just that

we are really contemplatives

bump up lurkI believe that we are not real social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours…And I think that in our family we don’t need bombs and guns, to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world.Come and buy WOTLK Power Leveling,cheap WOTLK Power Leveling, free WOTLK Power Leveling 1-80 level WOTLK Power Leveling at the WOTLK Power Leveling web .

Re: we are really contemplatives

bump up lurkI believe that we are not real social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours…And I think that in our family we don’t need bombs and guns, to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world.Come and buy WOTLK Power Leveling,cheap WOTLK Power Leveling, free WOTLK Power Leveling 1-80 level WOTLK Power Leveling at the WOTLK Power Leveling web .

reported

Back
Top Bottom