Reason/Sonar Rewire Question

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
I have recently started rewiring Reason 4 through Sonar 7 so I can have audio channels.

I've read tutorials on the internet and have routed the instruments, so I can play the subtractors and malstroms etc in Sonar.

But most of my songs are already sequenced in reason, is there anyway I can transfer this data into sonar. I was thinking about exporting it as a midi file and then importing it in Sonar, but it didn't seem to work.

Anyone use this setup and can help?

i had the same problem when going from reason to cubase. i managed to get around it by exporting the midi tracks as seperate files. so you dont get the whole song in one midi track and you can import them seperatley then. i dabbled a bit in cakewalk but not sure if its the same principles as cubase?

i had the same problem when going from reason to cubase. i managed to get around it by exporting the midi tracks as seperate files. so you dont get the whole song in one midi track and you can import them seperatley then. i dabbled a bit in cakewalk but not sure if its the same principles as cubase?

yeah i thought it would probably be the way to do it, I was just hoping there was a button to click and they would sync automatically

Back
Top Bottom