Reason refills

thos eare illegal reason refills so if u where to release a song you would have to take them out , no point mumbling about in copy righted software if ure inthe game properly just buy it?!
:slick:

man theres no way some one could listen to a track and determine weather or not you payed for refill, all refills can be used in published tracks, thats there purpose

thos eare illegal reason refills so if u where to release a song you would have to take them out , no point mumbling about in copy righted software if ure inthe game properly just buy it?!
:slick:

What are you talking about! How on earth is somebody meant to know that you're refills were downloaded or bought proper?

I was speaking to a very well known and established producer who told me he had never paid a penny for any of his software.

If you were in the game properly you'd know this...

Most people can't afford the price of expensive software, I've barely even got me bus fare most of the time, there's no way I could afford software so you should maybe think about that before you go ahead and post insensitive and underinformed remarks...

well bruv hes obviosuly telling u porky pies or hes signed 2 a shit label kus labels check the authentisacity of your programs and your sounds..ure obviously chatin shit if that was the case why would any producer pay for anything?

What are you talking about! How on earth is somebody meant to know that you're refills were downloaded or bought proper?

I was speaking to a very well known and established producer who told me he had never paid a penny for any of his software.

If you were in the game properly you'd know this...

Most people can't afford the price of expensive software, I've barely even got me bus fare most of the time, there's no way I could afford software so you should maybe think about that before you go ahead and post insensitive and underinformed remarks...

have to agree with you dude, i know a group of dnb be producers, they all pass around cracked software,

huge labels may check stuff, but like fuck most labels check ya software lol, come round to your house and inspect it,

drop the attitude rom duction

easy fellas no need to roll the dramma rug out
some get it fo free others pay thats the way it is
your on one side or the other thats the way it goes
no need for heat

i agree with vega, whats your problem i aint got no atitutude just telling you what i know , and your havin a go at me kus of what you think?!

im sorry do you have any releases on a label? no

so how would you no if they check or not ..

i think it is your sir's with the atitude problem i only came here 2 express my point of view and you take it all personally and suddenly you know everything about labels

at the end of teh day where both right and wrong ...
maybe you shouldnt be such a prick ..who knows..i might be wrong..

Just wanna say thanks for making me laugh you lot gettin all rowdy. Funny calling people names you dont even know, when the reality is... you two could call each other insensitive pricks, then go sit next to each other at a bus stop and get on really well.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, dont mean you have to listen. There probably are labels that check and labels that dont. I reakon, if your tune is unmissable a label will probably turn a blindeye coz they wanna make money from signing a great artist.
Anyway. Easy fellas, we are all on the same side here.
No more fighting souljahs.
PEACE!

i dont think those links are illegal as such but discussion about pirate software is not good for the forum, its against the rules which are posted somewhere or other on the site.
im in a hurry, cant talk but youd better fix up

yeah logiks is right, its not good for the forum to talk about cracks and stuff like that, there are plenty of forums you can do that

but i would like to say one thing.... there are established producers, studios and labels that use cracks and i know this for a fact. im not gonna tell you who of course but theres nothing to stop you coming up with your own conspiricy theorys ;)

i must say though, i do think you should buy what you can afford, but if you dont make anything from music im not gonna knock ya for dling yerself a fancy DAW with some expensive plugins that will make all ya friends jealous!!

Back
Top Bottom