Reason LFO out of sync?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I have made a tune in Reason 5 and have used the subtractor for bass. It's fine for 4 bars then when I copy and paste it on of the wobbles goes out of sync, I've got the rate on lfo1 automated exactly the same, sync is clicked and it's still wrong.

I've had a little look on the net and can't find many answers other than boucing the audio and putting it into a sampler, is there no easier way?

I have made a tune in Reason 5 and have used the subtractor for bass. It's fine for 4 bars then when I copy and paste it on of the wobbles goes out of sync, I've got the rate on lfo1 automated exactly the same, sync is clicked and it's still wrong.

I've had a little look on the net and can't find many answers other than boucing the audio and putting it into a sampler, is there no easier way?

Try shortening the length of the last note in the bar by a small amount. Have a look at your ADSR setting on the amp envelope as well...let me know if this works

yeah dude i had this problem with subtractor, the only way i ever solved it was by bouncing the loop that was good and loading it in NNXT. none of the others have this problem

Yeah I've tried shortening the notes and playing with it and it's not that guys. I'll have to sample it, what do you do luciduk? Sample each bit separately or each individual part? What a pain in the arse.

And IV4 I haven't got one running atm.

just bounce 2 bars of it that is in time and loop that?? wouldnt bother with individual hits unless you wanna process them differently.. subtractor annoys me for this reason lol

Sweet man I'll give it a go, yeah it's gay man, I like the subtractor too but this is a joke really lol

Sorry I could not be of more help. That was my only idea what might be wrong. Any way I never use the subtractor.

No worries dude, right I got my loop and all that jazz and now we got some phase issues going on? If not I'll just give in and steer clear of subtractor?

lol damn im sorry subtractors being such a bitch to you.

phase issues? you mean the loop is out of time? fuck man,, just have a go with thor

is ur lfo on 3/8 etc if its not 1/4 1/8 even numbers etc it will sound out of time over time but then get back in time.lol
time

Ahh right, well I've automated the rate and have drawn in the wobbles, shall I leave the rate set and change the amount?

Sod the subtractor, I'll just use the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom