reason help

Grit

say i have two lanes open on one synth, does anybody know if its possible to adjust volume on one of the lanes so it is individual to the other?

If you mean 2 note lanes running at the same time as in they way it is possible in reason 4 then no it is not possible, if you have notes playing at different times then yes it is possible, all you would do is automate the volume level but it is not possible to have 2 seperate volumes if notes are playing at the same time, you could adjust the velocities on either track to make a difference but this will only apply is the patches you are playing are velocity sensitive !

Your best bet is to open another synth copy your notation to the track and then you will have cntrol over the 2 volumes seperately

yea thats what i was trying to avoid.. 50 thousand copies of subtractor gets a muddly.
thanks though

automate the volume level but it is not possible to have 2 seperate volumes if notes are playing at the same time

:orly:

there sure is. use the spider merger/splitter. you can buss out as much as you want to compressors, eqs, or maximizers or fliters etc.. etc... then adjust each one how you want it. i <3 that little bastard. the instructions in r4 about the spider arnt to bad. check those out, otherwise look for an instructional video on youtube.

Thanks, but i was hoping that there was going to be some kinda magical volume adjustment for each new channel i had opened. I know how to use spiders, i was looking for a simpler,quicker option.

Back
Top Bottom