reason for being a noob

blackmonday

blackmonday
:jacko: hi all just got reason and ive been learning how too make toons now i was wondering how or where i can get amens from that i can use in the drex sampler i was told you can make em in fruity but first things first ,im just learning reason fruity will come after ,so any help from any producers out there that can help me , cheers mr monday :jacko:

blackmonday said:
:jacko: hi all just got reason and ive been learning how too make toons now i was wondering how or where i can get amens from that i can use in the drex sampler i was told you can make em in fruity but first things first ,im just learning reason fruity will come after ,so any help from any producers out there that can help me , cheers mr monday :jacko:

i've never ever used reason, but there has to be a way to import recycle rex files. so get recycle and choppity chop up!

If you want original - you have to chop beats up in Recycle which is a different program than Reason.

Or you can program them into the drum machine itself.

If you want prepared ones - get a reason pak.

you'll have to search the net for amen samples, just search for a loop, get your hands on recycle, buy it or "search" for it, chop up the amen and import it in the dr. rex, done :)

Back
Top Bottom