reason and recycle help

da inspector

Ok heres the deal i need to know what u reason user do about programing breaks. like this i have the worm break ive put it in recycle and i wanna lay it out the way id like it to be but it more then 10 slice so i cant use redrum? and well then what sould i use the nntx? and i also need to know how in reason do i delete a live that the sens bar made and how do i move it to a diff postion or can i?appreciate the help

i wanna lay it out the way id like it to be but it more then 10 slice so i cant use redrum? and well then what sould i use the nntx?

Dr:Rex seems like the obvious choice mate, up to 92 slices! once you've got your rex or rx2 file loaded into it, set locators around a single bar in the sequencer, and press the "To Track" button on the Dr:Rex. If you go into edit mode on the sequencer you should see the individual drum hits sequenced in order, and you can mess around with them and reprogram however you want! see attached image...

i also need to know how in reason do i delete a live that the sens bar made and how do i move it to a diff postion or can i

i dont think that can be done from within Reason, only inside Recycle. In recycle just click and drag the small arrowheads at the top of the lines to move them, or right click on them to delete, lock or hide them. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom