REASON 5 REWIRE WITH CUBASE 5 HELP!!

Benzzz

Benz
Hello everyone, need you guys to help me out...

Basically, i've rewired my Reason into Cubase so I can use my Beat that I made up in the REDRUM. I'm getting sound through my mixer in Cubase so thats all fine. Problem is, I'm not sure on how to RECORD the beat that I made inside the REDRUM for it to come up recorded inside Cubase, because this is where I want to record my sounds.

How do I do this!

Hello everyone, need you guys to help me out...

Basically, i've rewired my Reason into Cubase so I can use my Beat that I made up in the REDRUM. I'm getting sound through my mixer in Cubase so thats all fine. Problem is, I'm not sure on how to RECORD the beat that I made inside the REDRUM for it to come up recorded inside Cubase, because this is where I want to record my sounds.

How do I do this!

i don't know if i got your question right. you can export the audio directly in reason (file -> export audio) and import it in cubase.

I think I'm following.

You want to record what you've made In reason directly into an Audio channel on Cubase whilst running them at the same time? right?

Infortunaltly, as far as I know, it's not possible. They only run parallel to one another with reason acting as a slave and I think what your playing from reason simply goes thru an audio signal in Cubase.

Could be wrong.

Best bet is to do what Die's said and just export & import.

Just discoverd that you can record audio from reason into cubase, cubase 5 and 6 allow you to select a second stereo out as in input on a normal audio channel, however you do need an soundcard with more than 2 outs to do this, you do this from your input select on the mixer or the left of the arranger window, and you have to set up the second output by pressing F4 an createing a second bus, and then route your rewire channel to this output and create a audio channel and set the input as the second stereo channel, (or mono whatever the case)

Zero signal

Back
Top Bottom