Reason 5 Anyone ????

was gonna upgrade from 3 to 4 soon but fuck that if this is on the way, anyone know when its getting released and what kinda price its gonna be at?

aparently if you buy the reason 4 and record duo (£300) now then you get the free upgrade to reason5 and record 1.5 when it comes out.
I think its supposed to be out in "late summer 2010" - no definite date as yet.

ahhhh man Kong looks fucking immense. I think all reason needs now is a better spectum analyzer and i then it will be pretty much flawless...

Cant wait to get my hands on it!!

ahhhh man Kong looks fucking immense. I think all reason needs now is a better spectum analyzer and i then it will be pretty much flawless...

Cant wait to get my hands on it!!

specral analyzer is very importand thing in world of music production,why they Reason never had one?

not sure mate. at the moment i use 2 vocoders for the left and right channels but its far from ideal, and i dont think they have improved that on reason 5...

but still well worth the upgrade :)

i love Reason, But not so crazy about the reverbs

have you tried making a reverb effect with 2 delay units panned on both sides?, adding some chorus and stuff...? or adding more than one reverb after another and distorting these? many kinds of new reverbs come to life!

haven't tried anything of that sort, maybe i'll give it a kick and see.

It really needs a spectral analyzer, hopefully one you don't have to plug in by hand, or only needs one wire going in.

Can't wait to see what Thor and Scream 4 look like!

Back
Top Bottom