reason 4

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
got this the other day havnt installed it yet but wats ppls views on it?

Ive been using Reason for 2 years now. Im definately liking the upgrades and improved sequencer. All the old tips and tricks i used to work quickly dont all apply so there is definately a bit of a learning curve, but im close to having a few projects completed allready in just 2 weeks :o) Im digging it. Heard lots of mixed responses though.

Ive been using Reason for 2 years now. Im definately liking the upgrades and improved sequencer. All the old tips and tricks i used to work quickly dont all apply so there is definately a bit of a learning curve, but im close to having a few projects completed allready in just 2 weeks :o) Im digging it. Heard lots of mixed responses though.

is it alot different 2 reason3 cos thats wat im usin at the mo!
do u recon itll b difficult to switch?

is it alot different 2 reason3 cos thats wat im usin at the mo!
do u recon itll b difficult to switch?

Nah. It took me 2-3 days of sitting down with it and relearning some of the hotkeys and shortcuts that have changed. Although the regroove mixer does pose a challenge i havent figured out yet.

Ya reason 4 is great... thor.. is ... amazing. such a badass synth box its retarded. Everything else is great, arp machine works pretty cool.. I have one problem though, the new track editor like draw in thing they added, where u draw in the section your going to edit.. that gets really inconvinient and really old... really fast. Besides that, I love it, i quit usin FL completly for reason. So ya, if your well equiped for reason 3, you'll be fine with 4. Its more like a neat update then a completly new software.

Back
Top Bottom