Reason 4 - Samples and Dr. Rex help please

Do0Bs

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
Hi guys,

I've managed to find some good drum break samples on the internet and have downloaded them as normal music files.

However, I cant figure how to use them within Reason. I've tried opening them in Dr REX Loop but it doesn't accept the format. I've also tried using the samplers (NNXT etc.) but that doesn't work either?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi guys,

I've managed to find some good drum break samples on the internet and have downloaded them as normal music files.

However, I cant figure how to use them within Reason. I've tried opening them in Dr REX Loop but it doesn't accept the format. I've also tried using the samplers (NNXT etc.) but that doesn't work either?

Any ideas?

Cheers
MP3's?
Reason samplers only let you play .wav format and if you want some loops that play in the Rex you need to download the right format ones (.RX2 or .RX1)

convert your loops into .wav if they are not already then load them up in the NNXT ;)

MP3's?
Reason samplers only let you play .wav format and if you want some loops that play in the Rex you need to download the right format ones (.RX2 or .RX1)

convert your loops into .wav if they are not already then load them up in the NNXT ;)

wav and aiff

Get Recycle and learn how to chop up breaks and export them in .RX2 format

i thought recylce only took wav not mp3.
so convert your mp3 to wav
load wav into recylce - create rex file
play with rex file in reason.
become famous and bang lots of women.

i thought recylce only took wav not mp3.
so convert your mp3 to wav
load wav into recylce - create rex file
play with rex file in reason.
become famous and bang lots of women.

this is the best response and must be taken as the eleven Commandment

Yeah echoing whats been said

Wavs into the recycle. cut and export = rex

Or just load the wav samples into the NN19

Back
Top Bottom