Reason 4.0 Song!

sounds nice man like the pads an shit bass is nice to.
think the drums need to be a bit more clear an crisp tho.

sounds nice man like the pads an shit bass is nice to.
think the drums need to be a bit more clear an crisp tho.

You mean the hi-hats? cause i think they just need EQing a bit, they are very 'tinny'. They make it sound a lil muffled. Thanks for the comments though :). Any ideas on what to add to it?

You mean the hi-hats? cause i think they just need EQing a bit, they are very 'tinny'. They make it sound a lil muffled. Thanks for the comments though :). Any ideas on what to add to it?

i mean the hi hats an kick an snare fink they need sum eqing.
i couldnt tell ya wat to add to it as i dont make liquid or even listen to it very often.:)

lol Sound, i EQ'd the Kick seperately to the Snare, And still havn't EQ'd the Hi hats but they're all running through the same mixer channel, so i think it is the hi-hats ruining the drums :). I'm more of a jump-up jungle kinda guy tbh. It's when i get stoned i prefer to make these kind of beats.

Locked.....

Pads are kool got some nice fx, defo needs more going on in intro to keep it interesting

The breakdown before drop is pretty nice, brings it into drop ncei too

Bass n that sound ncie too

this could be a pretty good tune with some more going on in it and a decent mixdown

drums really lacking in power but youtube also isnt the best way to comment on a mix

good work there though, the tune has got potential

ur doing good mate. need to clean up those drums tho. i recomend dropping reason for ur drums and doing em all in live audio, safe

Good effort bro, some really nice ideas in here, the bassline sounds really crisp!

If you can't get your drums eQ'd properly with individual samples, try cutting up breaks or amems. I find sometimes that individual samples are sometimes too short and sharp, expecially closed hi hits. Then you tend to over eQ them then.

If you can't get your drums eQ'd properly with individual samples, try cutting up breaks or amems. I find sometimes that individual samples are sometimes too short and sharp, expecially closed hi hits. Then you tend to over eQ them then.
- I've got a chopped amen over it! to give the snare and kick more bounce and a couple rex hi-hat loops! I've decided to scrap the drums entirely(I think i'm take more care the second time round). Cheers

Back
Top Bottom