Reason 3 Sample pack help

Run a dub

Hi, not long ago downloaded the danny bryd sample pack and am having some rite annoyin trouble with it. Whenever I open something which had a sound from the sample pack it struggles to find it, that message which comes up saying "search & proceed" or "search loactions" etc.

I then use the "seach in" and go to the folder and click on the individual sound and it still says its missing. When I bought the sample pack I extracted the sample pack into a folder then put the folder into the reason folder. I was thinking it might have to be extracted into the reason sound lab or the orkester but for some reason there only visible when I go to input a sound into a device.

Any help appriacted cheers.

that should only happen if you have moved the samples or changed any of the folder names, since you created that reason file.

you wont be able to put other samples "into" the factory sound bank or orkestra because you cant edit them

Kepp all your refills and samples in the same place - either in your program files in the propellorhead folder on the HD, or in a seperate location, ie a samples folder.
as lucid said it usually happens when you move the files, or change the names of the folders

:)

this used to happen with me alot, instead of clicking find, just click replace and select the same sample, im pretty sure this will work

Back
Top Bottom