Reason 2.5 Dnb Refills????

*&*DJ_Delane*&*

AKA>>MagNiteK
Ive got Reason 2.5 and Cubase SX 2.01!!!

Im big into producing my own drum and bass now, ive released a few mash-ups and bootleggs but that was using simple software, but now i want to take it a step further and produce my own sound!!!!

I really need loads of DNB refills for reason, and a Dumb Asses Guide to how i go about using the bloody thing!!!

I havent got the faintest idea how to use Reason or Cubase??? I just heard they were the best programs to have!!!

If ya can sort me out with a really indepth tutorial, or the Reason Tutorial CDROM, or to help me out in getting loads of DNB Refills (Links, DC++ etc etc) :shrug:
Then this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks DJ Delane AKA **MakNiteK**

check out kazza and souleek for those refills.read the pdf that you get with reason and cubase.if you got cracks you can get the pdf s of net too.try out reason freeks.com for info and tips and check out propellerheads too.and all related forums.try and muscle in on someone you kno who has the programme already and get them to give you a quick tutorial.soon enuff you will get rollin,jus put in the effort.watch out for cubase tho if it is a crack,it will bug the f*!ck out of your computer.spendf the money on cubassis if you cant afford the full version

Bug my computer, what do ya mean??? Like Fcuk it up??
Yeah i know a m8 who uses the program, hes just released an EP using choons hes made from reason, might get him to talk me through a few things!!! If anyone can host the Reason Tutorial CDROM i would be most gr8ful, or have any links on where 2 get it!!!

Thanks for the advice bro!! If anybody else has any feel free to post, cos i have sooooooooooooooo many ideas for choons just can get them into reality!!!

Thanks!!

DJ Delane =-) ;)

*&*DJ_Delane*&* said:
Bug my computer, what do ya mean??? Like Fcuk it up??
Yeah i know a m8 who uses the program, hes just released an EP using choons hes made from reason, might get him to talk me through a few things!!! If anyone can host the Reason Tutorial CDROM i would be most gr8ful, or have any links on where 2 get it!!!

Thanks for the advice bro!! If anybody else has any feel free to post, cos i have sooooooooooooooo many ideas for choons just can get them into reality!!!

Thanks!!

DJ Delane =-) ;)

get yourself the 160db dnb refill pack. great drums, great bass patches, all great stuff really. it's about 200mb. buy it or try it. it's worth it.

if you can, try to get the 260db dnb refill, and the drum n bass prototype refill as well...they have demos of all these at the propellerheads website (www.propellerheads.se)...you should also look into Doru Malaia's refills---got some nice synth/atmospheric stuff you might be able to use...peace

Dave_Akuma said:
if you can, try to get the 260db dnb refill, and the drum n bass prototype refill as well...they have demos of all these at the propellerheads website (www.propellerheads.se)...you should also look into Doru Malaia's refills---got some nice synth/atmospheric stuff you might be able to use...peace

i nearly fixed up a complete song of mine by just putting some of Doru Malaia's vocals at the right time. that's kool stuff he has.

Zero g development for refils & sample discs etc.
Fuck kazza, Spend some cash. Buy those refils.

:ban:

*&*DJ_Delane*&* said:
I just heard they were the best programs to have!!!
ez man.there is neva a best program for n e type of music,use what YOU find easiest.u will find music production more stressful free if u like lol.well........thats what i fink n e wayz :who_wants

Just out of curiousity, is there any way that a person could use refills in FL Studio? besides recording them from reason of course.

That would be sweet :D

u can use refil packer to create your own refils from samples and convert akai format sample cd's to refil or nnxt patch

Attachments

• eq invert.jpg
    eq invert.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 133
denissm said:
there is no way besides recording extracting.

Which is exactly why you shouldnt use refills, if you wanna change software (which you most likely will) or wanna work with some1 who doesnt use Reason, you're fucked.

Most of the decent refills are available as sample CD's in .wav or .aiff format anyway so there isnt really any reason to buy refills. There are a lot of good 1s available for free, but then there are 1000 times more good free .wavs available as well.

I have built up my sample collection almost entirely from The Grid on DOA and from people I've met through DOA and I'm almost ready to get rid of all the refills I have, I have a ridiculous amount of drums and breaks, I prefer to make my own synth samples but I do also have a fairly decent collection of dnb orientated 1s.

Just cut some out a drum sample/loop, i have loads if u email me ill send them to you. Then once u cut out an individual drum (using audacity or soundforge etc.) add it to redrum and edit till it sounds awesome. Ypu dont need refilles honestly :P

Back
Top Bottom