Reapa Records Looking For New Artists

Reapa

VIP Junglist
Ez all, I have posted this Thread for the Up and Coming artists who wish their tracks to be possibly signed. Me (Reapa) and Bad Ace Inc will gladly listen to all tracks sent to us. You can send tracks to me on Aim: ReapaRecordsInc or send them to Bad Ace Inc on: risqu3 business or if u wish to send me a CD email me on djreapa@hotmail for an address. Artists on the Label include the mighty GPK (Vector Sigma) and Bad Ace Inc himself with others to follow. Reapa Records has distribution with Nu-Urban Music (www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk) and has full backing also.

Thanks alot everyone and i look forward to hearing everybodys tracks! Peace

Last edited:
Cheers for the Interest people, will be checking out the links given tonight. Keep em coming!!

In order to get signed you need to post a lot of tracks? Or if I have one that I really want to give a shot at, can I only post that one?
Thanks foreword.

denissm said:
In order to get signed you need to post a lot of tracks? Or if I have one that I really want to give a shot at, can I only post that one?
Thanks foreword.

entirely up to you bro, leave a link here, email me the link or hit me up on aim, cheers (y)

whow, nice support for upcoming talent reapa!

I heard a record of yours couple of weeks back, it was some quality tunage defo! It were 2 heavy tracks with on one side a suppah voice just before it drops--->I was partying in my local record shop, when I heard it!

Pzz

Ps: when I will finaly start my own productions I'll be shure to contact u!

Nosrac said:
A few of my tracks and works in progress are posted at http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=335558&T=4772 "None Would Escape" is ready for press although the track posted has the amen track deliberately blared and clipping and the waves xcrackle has been taken off the vocal track (you know how it is - I'm still waiting on registration with Socan). Steve (Nosrac)

this kid is nice as hell man take the time out to listen
to his tracks you wont be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom