Reapa Records & GPK Release Update

Reapa

VIP Junglist
Ez all, just wanted to up date everyone on the Reapa Records & GPK release Schedule.

Out today is GPK's Swing Worm b/w Bleak Future REAPA002

And also GPK Kill Spree b/w The Saw Is Family (Random Task Rmx) on Core Productions on Promo
REAPA003 with feature the new talent of Bad Ace Inc feat 2 heavy dancefloor tracks Feel For You b/w 100%
Also if you missed out there are a few more copies of Vector Sigma b/w Percocet Nightmare (Bad Ace Inc Rmx) still available. 2 huge tracks supported from the likes of Dieselboy, Subfocus, Spor & many more.

Also id like to give a massive thanks for the ongoing support of the label, any unsigned artists my aim is at the bottom so dont hesitate to send me your tracks over, alternatively visit the website at the bottom to get an address to send cd's to.
Thanks again all.
Jim Reapa

logikz said:
kick ass reapa thats what we call nice going.
but you need to sort out your graphics mate :pat:

lol what ya mean by the graphics? dont get me paranoid now!!

Big up you guys! Looking forward to the next release on Reapa, two strong tunes from the Bad Man.

I'll get that compo online this weekend mate (y)

sdm said:
Big up you guys! Looking forward to the next release on Reapa, two strong tunes from the Bad Man.

I'll get that compo online this weekend mate (y)

nice one bro you and mikes copies will be in the post as soon as the lazy andy at nu-urban sends em to me!

Haha just a friendly pisstake, i think your reapa logo is a little dodgy, should get the guys who do breaknecks artwork or maybe exegene designers on it so you look the part. Or is it DIY pride?

Last edited:
logikz said:
Haha just a friendly pisstake, i think your reapa logo is a little dodgy, should get the guys who do breaknecks artwork or maybe exegene designers on it so you look the part. Or is it DIY pride?

yea, or it could be just your opinion :)

logikz said:

Dunno bout the guy that does breakneck artwork...heard he uses paintbrush to do his graphics :lol:

oh....and where's my copy ;)

Back
Top Bottom