really freaky shit

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Mania, May 26, 2014.

1. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

I'm not superstitious at all. I dont have nightmare's often. In fact, very rarely, once in a blue moon, but a couple nights ago i had one that really did me.

Starting from where i first remember, I was with school mates, on some kind of school trip, not sure where. Fuzzy n all that. I remember being tired, but having a good time. Then i got concerned, and a bit frustrated. I was trying to climb a steep grassy slope, for some reason. I was struggling big time, but all the girls i fancied there were cheering me on. Then i blacked out.

Next dream.
    I was in a videogame, in a hospital. I knew i had a place i had to go to, but i wasnt sure where. Press start.
    After wandering around a bit, i get a feeling, bad vibes. A doctor comes over to me, tells me to come with him, to have the procedure, and everything was gunna be alright. I walked with him, eager to reach the next obj, wondering what was going to happen. He guides me towards an examination bed, with the body harnesses, in a large, open room with many doorways. So i guess its important. He tells me to strap in, I do.
    He needs to go and do something, he tells me. He'll be away for a bit, says his assistant will get me ready. He leaves, his assistant comes, looks a bit troubled. Not worried, just unsure. He pulls out a bif stick thing, like a prod. He prods me with it, and it stuns me. I'm shaken. He reassures me, but im stressing. He prods me again, and continues to reassure me. I'm buzzing hard, almost like a sezuire, but he keeps prodding. Keeps reassuring, without pause, 'Its going to be okay, its going to be okay'. Im losing it, trying to regain control of myself as my senses lose touch. Vision failing as the brain wonders, i see his worrying face, frozen, almost panicking, as i black out.

I wake up in the hospital. I'm on the floor, with the weight of the bed on top of me. When i opened my eyes, it was the vivid and frightening scene i have ever experience in a dream, almost directly from a AAA horror game.
    Everything was destroyed. Everything was dark, with a tinge of blue flashing on the walls with the loud strike of lightening, and the rain pouring through the large holes in the walls and roof. It was incredible, with the shadows, the mangled hospital equipment, the reflections of the windows, all happening in a single flash, in extreme detail, more vivid than I thought possible in a dream. Like IMAX in your head.
    I cowered, afraid. There were the sounds of creatures all around me, like all the monsters i had ever been afraid of when i was younger, every scary part of things i thought scared me rolled onto one being. I heard it coming, i panicked. I tried to get up, but it lurched at me. I saw it. Everything that ever scared me, blurred into one thing, for a split second, filling up my vision. And then i blacked out.

I woke up, further in the game, not knowing what happened or what will happen. It was a different room. There was a man with me, describing what looked like a massive tunneled hole in the wall on front of me, many metres tall. Something had made that tunnel. There were more creatures. More things for me to be afraid of. I left, ignoring the man. I walking through the destroyed building, which failed to resemble a hospital building at all, with the exception of the vibe, reminiscent of a horror-movie asylum. The further i walked, the more sounds i heard, the closer they came. I started running faster and faster, but they just kept getting closer. Then i stopped, closed my eyes. Woke Up.

I was sweating, my heart was pumping. I slept face-into-the-pillow, so i didnt dare turn my head around. I knew everything was fine, that i had woken up, but i struggled to get back to reality. It was almost pitch black in my room, which is how ive always slept, with a tiny bit of blue light seeping through the window blinds. I was still hearing random noises, some i recognized, some i didnt, which continued to startle me. I was huddled like this for a good twenty minutes, until i slowly escaped my mind and came back to reality.
    After i got up, the actual disturbing thing was when i was getting changed i noticed a pretty decent 3 inch scratch on my pec, which wasnt there the previous night. Big amounts of wtf.

So, any weird shit like that ever happen to you guys? any particular nasty dreams? balls to the wall struggles with reality?

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

3. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

4. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

[​IMG]

Very Silent Hill-ish, IMO.

bn14 likes this.
  5. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Of course Marklar can't actually read which explains why he does what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

This is all perfectly normal you're just worried about losing your virginity. Just don't let the anxiety build the sooner you climb that hurdle the better it will be for you..

6. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

7. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

8. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Did your butt hurt in the morning? I think you need a rape kit.

9. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Replies as expected, good form guys

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I get the freaky dream thing. Since I was a child I have always had lucid nightmares. Most of them freaky, scary, and spooky stuff that scares the shit out of me. By the time I was five or six I learned to embrace the dreams and appreciate them like a scary movie. Only, in my dreams I truly feel fear of a certain kind of nature that I do not feel in real life. It is exhilarating. Although, sometimes they still freak me out a little when they go over the top.

Have you ever died in a dream. I die about once a year in a dream and it sucks.

11. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Yeah, i die once in a while, wakes me up real well. My dreams are always really ambigous, and i dont really have time to figure them out because im busy getting ready for school. Extremely rarely, i have a realistic and vivid dream, usually with a lot of people i know. Must be some deeper meaning to them.

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

+ rep :)

13. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Weirdest fucking thing happened, even crazier. Moskit you know how you made that joke in Post Pics about us teaming up & sleigh ride some yatts to lapland & back? I had a dream, super vivid, where i met you, big bones, shit glasses and all, it was uncanny. You actually had some hair too.

logikz and Moskit like this.
  14. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Derren Brown did it I reckon.

15. Moskit

I do actually have a full head of hair lol, i just shave it off... ;)

16. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

i bet... 33 and shaves it off when he feels like it.... yeah right....

17. Dark Lizardro

Why do you think all 30+ yo, whitey forum users are bald? really, man...

18. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

because post pics thread. Dont worry, i know you have a magnificent mane

19. Moskit

Even if i was bald, i'd still have more hair on my bonce than you have around your silly little kiddie pecker, brian...

:rodigan:

20. Dark Lizardro

More like the Amazon forest, I guess...