really america? really?

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
I'm surprised never remade fawlty towers and shat all over that too
It's literally joke for joke identical. But its not funny

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
they even got the same car. what's wrong with just showing the uk version?
Because its not applicable over there, On the whole American TV shows are a lot more dumbed down than what is shown over here, jokes are more obvious- more over the top.

From the trailer I dont think it looks the worst it could be, it still seems to hold pretty true to the original, just with more american accents and slightly less funny awkwardness. As far as im concerned at least we had our version first, let the Americans deal with this shit, at least we know the UK version was better and funnier.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
just gonna leave what I posted on YT here:

Is this a fake? Please say its a fake. Fucking hell... American's have one talent and one talent only... utterly destroying any story concept the British come up with. PLEASE... leave our comedy alone. You obviously don't understand our humour. Stick with the Big Bang Theory and all your other mindlessly unfunny bullshit. You lot are good with canned laughter and mirthless jokes. Leave the real comedy to the pros.
Sincerely
All of the UK(and most of Europe)
Kthnxbye xxxxxxxxxx
Agree?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
agree sam, name one remake that was funnier or why not perhaps just funny. i have to check out the IT crowd remake thats got to be a a a... hoot