REAL TALK ....

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
OK, i'll admit, when i use to rave and take drugs, the first thing i wanted to do when i started DJing was wanting to make DJing a career and thats all i use to think about. But now do anybody want to just make DJing your hobby? I mean if u make it thats great, but i've seen and heard ppl that forget what got them to that point. Real talk i truly hope that ppl appriciate what DJing and the love of the music has done 4 them. Get back @ me........ :devilslay

OK, i'll admit, when i use to rave and take drugs, the first thing i wanted to do when i started DJing was wanting to make DJing a career and thats all i use to think about. But now do anybody want to just make DJing your hobby? I mean if u make it thats great, but i've seen and heard ppl that forget what got them to that point. Real talk i truly hope that ppl appriciate what DJing and the love of the music has done 4 them. Get back @ me........ :devilslay

I just do it as a hobby but TBH it'll probly always be a hobby as I dont really produce and you cant really make it big as a dj now unless you produce.

yep. you won't make it big as a dj unless you produce.
or you're someone like a.m.c or noize (crazy mad badboy skillz) and even then, i'd imagine it being a bit of a struggle.
i'd be happy just getting a booking most weekends in average clubs, and just breaking even getting there and back. petrol money basically.
that'd keep me happy.
i come from a performing backround, and i just want to get out and do it more and more, because it's what i miss the most.
i do radio, that's cool. but there's not crowd, it's not the same. i still enjoy it and ting. but, ya na.

so yeah. there you go.

yep. you won't make it big as a dj unless you produce.
or you're someone like a.m.c or noize (crazy mad badboy skillz) and even then, i'd imagine it being a bit of a struggle.
i'd be happy just getting a booking most weekends in average clubs, and just breaking even getting there and back. petrol money basically.
that'd keep me happy
i come from a performing backround, and i just want to get out and do it more and more, because it's what i miss the most.
i do radio, that's cool. but there's not crowd, it's not the same. i still enjoy it and ting. but, ya na.

so yeah. there you go.

:word: I'd do Andy C's job for food and transport

for sure man. obviously it'd be nice making £1000+ for a couple of hours work, don't get me wrong...
but just playing live every week without loosing money would be fine.

heh, i've done enough of that and lost enough money in the past to have had 'paid my dues' i can tell ya.

For me it's just a hobby. I like collecting my tunes and having fun in my room.
I would like to play out in small raves because like Riisu I come from a performing background as I have played guitar in concerts in front of hundereds. I do miss the adrenaline rush and I would love to feel that DJ'ing.
On the other hand I wouldn't want to get to the level of say Andy C because I don't think I could handle the constant lack of sleep and hard work.:devilslay

For me it's just a hobby. I like collecting my tunes and having fun in my room.
I would like to play out in small raves because like Riisu I come from a performing background as I have played guitar in concerts in front of hundereds. I do miss the adrenaline rush and I would love to feel that DJ'ing.
On the other hand I wouldn't want to get to the level of say Andy C because I don't think I could handle the constant lack of sleep and hard work.:devilslay

Yo, i thank all that replied so far. Robhicks, i agree with u son. I dont want the Andy C lifestyle. Thats a little bit too much. I totally understand the love for the music man i cant go a minute without it. But im talking about I DONT WANT TO MAKE DJing MY LIFE. Theres more important things than that. I give God all my praise for giving me the talent to be a drummer and a Junglist. So do it because i love the music...

KEEEP YOUR DAY JOB......... REAL TALK.......

Back
Top Bottom