real noob question for fruity users

i usually start with a bassline. make it as big and as fat as i can. split it up so it fires on as many different freqs as i can get it. Then make the drums and eq them in with the bass.

i usually start with a bassline. make it as big and as fat as i can. split it up so it fires on as many different freqs as i can get it. Then make the drums and eq them in with the bass.

but doin that IMO and my experience ur not gonna get the track soundin loud enuff.i mean its what works with u n that but i jus find if i start with anything than the beat the track is too low in volume at the end product.there are no rules to making music.

Dunno if this has been said as I only read the first few posts.
But if your using fruity 8.
A limiter is on by default.
This can be annoying.

yeah the limiter on by default is fucking gay.... its part of the template that loads up when you open the program

anyways, best thing to do is to go to.... file > new from template > minimal > empty

the empty template will now open everytime by default when you open the program

if ya wanna be really ghey, set the bpm to something in dnb range, set the amount of beats per bar to 8 and save it as a personalised empty template file.... thats what i did anyway

a limiter on master on default? what bullshit!

he means jus for personal use.

am sure if he was gettin it professionally mastered he'd take it off.

theres fuck all wrong with puttin a light soft clipper on the master if you wanna make a hard copy for your personal use in the short term.

as for lineones comment above all i'll say is fruity 8 is a powerful tool and is great for the industry. cubase is more widely used amongst professionalls but dont heap frat in with peeps who grab a cracked copy then never educate themselves and jus try makin dutty jump up with no vsts/effects/samples or time.

he means jus for personal use.

am sure if he was gettin it professionally mastered he'd take it off.

theres fuck all wrong with puttin a light soft clipper on the master if you wanna make a hard copy for your personal use in the short term.

nothing wrong with a limiter on the master when you are finishing..... but why would anyone start a track with a limiter squashing everything???? seriously gay

Back
Top Bottom