Real Junglists don't wear glasses

lol..
never mind the wankers dude, i mean what do you expect from dnba posters......?...mind, you look a bit geeky :D
doesnt mean its bad tho....youre tunes are gud too..not me cuppa but gud non the less.....hahahahahhahahahhahha...fakin loosers....all them kids that used to jack people are propably now wanderin the streets, drinking spec brew, and their only mate is that with a dog on a string....:afro:

doesn't matter what they say/think mate, they're twats.

end of the day ur making the music u want to make, getting it released, getting it played - what exactly are they achieving?

if they don't manage to piss you off then absolutely nothing.

sad little haters with nothing better to do with their time.

oh, and one thing I forgot

real junglists know its all about the music.

that's what this is all about. some of that lot on the comments page are real fraggles.

solid plastic said:
dnba= :ban:

:flame:

come now.

I know there are some idiots on the Listen comments section.

There are a few dickheads on the Forum too.

but please, no generalisations (even tho I have come to expect it from certain DOA regulars ;) )

habit said:
come now.

I know there are some idiots on the Listen comments section.

There are a few dickheads on the Forum too.

but please, no generalisations (even tho I have come to expect it from certain DOA regulars ;) )

:ipfft@u:

naa man dnba is full of dicks :D

generalisations are the way forward :readthis:

:thumbsup:

Ignore the twats, they're going for the pressure points as they can't fault your production skillz. If in doubt, four eyes are better than two. :finger:

wtf?? alot of fine producers wear glasses, fabio marcus intalex etc.

ignore those idiots most of the ppl on dnba are only like 14 anyway. must be the colour that attracts them :razz:

:cool:

Affliction said:
Ugly dnb producers:

Tech Itch
Dylan
Trace
Hype
Phantasy
Total Science (both of them)
Klute
Red One
Raiden