Real jungilists come here!!

he's in savannah, so i guess there are retards there. i know that here in the carolinas, we do it party proper. people make road trips to here often.

if you don't like where the "scene" is at in your area, change it. do something about it.

i have to agree with this guy, there are some proper retards in the scene. I've heard (american) kids saying how drum n bass doesnt originate in britain, and how we all have the rastafarians to thank for it :)laugh:). I've also heard some kids talkin about Aphrodite being their favourite producer cos he's just soooo dark :)laugh::lol:)

Yeah i appreciate your reply's. But here is my reason. All or most of the kids in the scene are in it for a bunch of drugs. They think it is cool to eat rolls, do shards, and any other thing to get fucked up. I don't do shit i smoke weed and drink. If your going to party do it right. Smoke, Drink, and get in a fucking battle circle.

Peace,
TraGGa

so those kids are dumbasses. tell them (in a constructive manner) what the fuck is up. don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

you saying all includes yourself, dumbass. in case you forgot, ethyl alcohol and marijuana are drugs just the same as cocaine, heroin, and salicylic acid (aspirin).

oh, and those kids in the battle circle (dancing style) usually bug the fuck out of everyone. stop taking up so much space in the middle of the goddamn dance floor trying to show off how cool you are because you spend all of your time practicing a routine in your bedroom. you know, when you're not masturbating, which i'm sure is a damn near constant occurance.

Well overhere, thank you for your comments. You make me think your a little unsecure about your drug habbits. And to your comments about masturbating and dancing in my spare time, well in my spare time i am making hip hop tracks, jungle tracks, and i am practicing my set to play when i play out. You might have to masturbate in your spare time but i have a girl to do that. Oh and i don't practice a routine at all everything i throw down is straight from the heart. Come to savannah ga and i will show u.

Notice how i said real junglists come in here. It fucking means REAL junglists not cry baby drug atticts.
Peace,
TraGGa

Originally posted by TraGGa
Well overhere, thank you for your comments. You make me think your a little unsecure about your drug habbits. And to your comments about masturbating and dancing in my spare time, well in my spare time i am making hip hop tracks, jungle tracks, and i am practicing my set to play when i play out. You might have to masturbate in your spare time but i have a girl to do that. Oh and i don't practice a routine at all everything i throw down is straight from the heart. Come to savannah ga and i will show u.

Notice how i said real junglists come in here. It fucking means REAL junglists not cry baby drug atticts.
Peace,
TraGGa
Oops i meant addicts.

sounds like a plan. let's hear one of those sets that you practice, but you don't practice because it's not a routine and straight from the heart.

the dancing in the room comment was directed at the fact that i didn't catch what you were "battling" with. i've in and around dnb for a while, and for some reason, people think that they have to try and one-up everyone. i don't understand this. i guess maybe it's just the people i'm around, it doesn't usually seem to be "hey look, i'm better than you!" more like helping out who we can, when and where we can. to make the "scene" (i hate using that word so much) better. i don't feel the need to have a pissing contest with anyone. i've already gone through this with one person on the dsci4 board, and once with the same person on rinseandrepeat.com/forum because he was an arrogant fuck. i think we'd all be happy to hear one of your hip-hop tracks or one of those mixes. so please, post them asap.

like i said before, if you don't like the way things are going in your area, change them. i think weatherman and a couple other kids from like slr are from that area, and they are doing some nice work down in atlanta/savannah/augusta, ga. go slr!

Ohh damn! This place is turning into DOA. I predict a flood of drug related threads soon. :repuke:

Originally posted by overhere51
i don't know, i wish the americans would just shut the fuck up. =)

I guess that will be your last post for a while. :2thumbs:

i'm a yank, yes. i wish i was in the uk, yes. i have complaints about the scene here, yes. it's easier to say change the scene, than to do it... but anyway, i saw fabio & grooverider tonight and it gives me faith that there is hope in the scene here! i am a leeeeetle bit tipsy at the moment but f & g brought such a good vibe. i should probably go to bed. but i do get annoyed when kids tell me that they "love" jungle and then proceed to say with fervor "omg, i just looove dieselboy, dara & ak1200." then i just have to remind myself... "hey, ya gotta start somewhere right"

yay for drunken babbling!

Originally posted by sassyasschica
i saw fabio & grooverider tonight and it gives me faith that there is hope in the scene here!

How is that? Fabio and Grooverider have nothing to do with the US scene. They come here once or twice a year.

i am a leeeeetle bit tipsy at the moment but f & g brought such a good vibe. i should probably go to bed.

Well that explains why you think F&Gs breif visits to the United States means the US scene is looking up.

Originally posted by 1992
How is that? Fabio and Grooverider have nothing to do with the US scene. They come here once or twice a year.

Well that explains why you think F&Gs breif visits to the United States means the US scene is looking up.

you think you're a smart-ass, doncha. well. i guess i should have been clearer; i was not implying that fabio and grooverider themselves are part of the scene here. the crowd that they attracted is what i am talking about, but i don't suppose you would understand, being uppity and all. it is not often that things go off as they did last night. thank you for your smart comments. :slayer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom