Reaktor 5 Problem !

Seanox

Hi, I recently bought NI Komplete 6 and have just started using Reaktor 5. Im currently on tutorial 7.3 in the instruction book whier it asks me to '' Insert and Oscillator Macro into the instrument structure ''. Todo this i have to right click on a blank space in the instrument structure and select Macro>Building Blocks>Oscillators and choose one. Problem is when i right click the blank space all that comes up is Insert Instrument [No macro button]. I have also looked through all the Insert Intrument buttons but its not thier. However all the Macros are in the Browser so i tried putting them into the Instrument Structure from thier but it wont let me. Any Help would be great otherwise ill have to try reinstalling it which takes ages. Thanks :)

are you actually inside an instrument box? you cant insert macros or modules into the ensemble screen, you need an instrument first, then double click on that and you should be able to do it. if you must, add a blank 2 in 2 out instrument and double click that.

are you actually inside an instrument box? you cant insert macros or modules into the ensemble screen, you need an instrument first, then double click on that and you should be able to do it. if you must, add a blank 2 in 2 out instrument and double click that.
Yeh i see , i didnt realise u could double click a instrument and it would go inside it. Thanks for that m8 appreciate it. Sorry for wasting anyones time :)

Back
Top Bottom