reading festival = yuk..

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
I just thought id re-live tenacious d at reading 2008 after watching school of rock. They owned it that year and it was a great atmophere...

Un fortunatly i clicked on guns and roses who performed in 2010 and i have to be honest i feel like ive been bummed... proper hard.

so glad i didnt wank ticket money up the wall for that douchbag..

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Reading is the crappest festival.
Its the one all the 16 year olds who just finished their gcses go to and think they're cool using such colloquialisms such as "Shubz" a word so fucking stupid it's not in the dictionary

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
a word so fucking stupid it's not in the dictionary
Yeh it is -

Shub-z

–noun, plural ( especially collectively ) shub, (especially referring to two or more kinds of incidents ) shubz.
house party or rave.
An announcement for your presence or arrival.
An method of describing a certain level of acceptance or coolness.

Origin:
1400–50; late ME 'shuble' of obscure orig.

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Leeds festival (which is the northern version of reading if you didnt know) is ingrained in my year now its like christmas. Every last weekend of august we book a private group coach and go down, drink vodka, listen to awesome music and fuck shit up for 5 days. But yeah the crowd gets lamer every year.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
I just thought id re-live tenacious d at reading 2008 after watching school of rock. They owned it that year and it was a great atmophere...

Un fortunatly i clicked on guns and roses who performed in 2010 and i have to be honest i feel like ive been bummed... proper hard.

so glad i didnt wank
you know when you hover your cursor over the topic title... this is what it read... that is all