Reading Festival 08 Line up [pendulum on the nme/radio 1 stage]

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Reading Festival 08 Line up

lineup_poster.jpg

Pennywise and Pendulum are the only things on the line up that would interest me ...

o well enjoy it if your going ...

Cant wait.

Best line up for years!!

RATM for fuck sake!!!!. havnt seen them live since 96! There are tonnes of wicked acts… Dizzee, RATM, Blood Res Shoes, Pendulum, Santagold, Killers, Bloc Party, Editors, Subways, ..loads..

Cant wait man.. looking forward to this more than any other festival.

rage against the machine, queens of the stone age, serj tankian and tenatious D would be wicked

i would have a look at pendulum but as soon as i hear propane nightmares, granite and blood sugar i would have to leave

would love to go on the friday for rage against the machine & dizzee and metallica too just for shits
allow the rest, especially pendulum

Im going to Leeds (the far better version) and the line up in fookin incredible!
Even if it was just Rage all weekend!

not any more mate, been no riots for past few years,
leeds is the better atmosphere, Northerners know how to party hard!!!!

was reading in the newspaper after i came back from reading that someone got RAPED whilst artic monkeys were playing back in 2006 at the leeds one.....is this what u mean by party hard?!

was reading in the newspaper after i came back from reading that someone got RAPED whilst artic monkeys were playing back in 2006 at the leeds one.....is this what u mean by party hard?!

I was at that year, no trouble apart from what ur saying, and that was 1 individual being a complete cunt!

nah its not what i mean by party hard, do u think im a rapist or something?!?

^^^^^SERIOUSLY, how can you think partying hard is the same as raping someone?! Just 'cause one sicko went to Leeds & raped someone doesn't mean ALL people from the North think that raping people is ok.
Jesus.

^^^^^SERIOUSLY, how can you think partying hard is the same as raping someone?! Just 'cause one sicko went to Leeds & raped someone doesn't mean ALL people from the North think that raping people is ok.
Jesus.

cheers boudi, u know im not like that!

that sounds horrible, pendulum playin in that shitty little radio 1 packed FULL of dirty nu ravers and emos screaming the lyrics of tarantula at the top of their voices.

cringe

Back
Top Bottom