Reading Festival 08 Line up [pendulum on the nme/radio 1 stage]

wow i didnt realise so many dnb heads went to reading and leeds, i kinda got fed up cos i thought everyone was little emo kids

that sounds horrible, pendulum playin in that shitty little radio 1 packed FULL of dirty nu ravers and emos screaming the lyrics of tarantula at the top of their voices.

cringe

yeah ok.. u ever been to Reading? The Radio 1 / NME tent isnt small mate, its the second dtsgae.. there are a good few thousand people there.. lol.

Anyway....
Its no worse than a bunch of dirty little chavved up kids at Random Concept thinking they are proper bad junglist rudeys cos they sing along to Original Nutta... CRINGE..

lol.

:gimp:

yeah ok.. u ever been to Reading? The Radio 1 / NME tent isnt small mate, its the second dtsgae.. there are a good few thousand people there.. lol.

Anyway....
Its no worse than a bunch of dirty little chavved up kids at Random Concept thinking they are proper bad junglist rudeys cos they sing along to Original Nutta... CRINGE..

lol.

:gimp:

yes i have been reading, and the radio 1 sgtea might not be small but both times when i have been there when theres been a 'big' act/artist playing everybody cramms in and there is so little space that ur arms get bunched up against ur chest and u have to stay in that position the whole time and this year will be no different except it will be full of pendulum loving idiots

that probably is worse but what the helss it got to do with what i was saying or this thread?

are they gonna be there at this years reading? no.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom