re-discovered tunes from the back of the box....

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
easy every1

long time no post...

Saturday bordeom has kicked in after picking up sum tunes from Massive recs i am now bored shiteless!

I icked up the new die n clipz tune - monorail! serious bizinizz!!! aslo picked up submarines remix which i am now bored of !!??? hmmm

anyway i havnt really bought many tunes recently so have been searching the back of my wardrobe for some old tunage to rinse!! it has been very rewarding!!

Anybody else rediscovered sum old gems!! its funny they sound better than i rember!

Here are sum tunes i have re-discovered!>>>

Pascal- serious sounds
stakka-side effects rmx
shy fx-bambatta
the code
konfilct - messiiah
bad company- all of the digital nation album
bad co. - ladies of spain
ray keith - something out there
dillinja - orgainc funk
kenny ken - everyman rmx
all my old jungle recs but i am always rinsin them anyway

the list goes on trust me!!! i advise everyone to go out and rediscover their old tunes !! trust me they sound better than u remember! :mr_cool:

ah yes ... I'd have to say

One, Two - Prisoners of Technology and

something called Scorcher from round '97 I dragged out on the weekend , fun.

I really enjoyed playing a mixed bag of oldies at Breakneck on Friday, I did 1993-1994 Hardcore right up to Drum & Bass at 1997, was a lot of fun!

mesh said:
ah yes ... I'd have to say

One, Two - Prisoners of Technology and

something called Scorcher from round '97 I dragged out on the weekend , fun.
I found that Scorcher one one the other day! Some trouser tearing bizness that's for sure.

I've been digging out loads of oldies. Current faves are:

Dr S Gachet - forbidden agenda (audio maze)
Ray Keith - Special Technique (chronic 8)
Dj Biggs - Sunrise (back2basics)
Adam F - Aromatherapy (section 5)
Dillinja - Non Believers(chronic 1)
Rollers Instinct - Haze

Big fan of the oldskool chronic tunes!

GreenBoy said:
andy c & shimon - bodyrock :teeth:

yeah i been rinsin out Playtime again! I always liked that better than body rock. its all bout dem beats before the drop...no muckin

:pat: -fukin luv it!

Yes....

I recently rediscovered Junglite "New Jack In The Jungle" on Wicked Sounds 03. Its a moody darkside track from 93 with ragga and "bust-a-rymes" samples. I just put it on a mix which will eventually be up here. Theres another track on the same record which samples my favorite all time movie "The Goonies". Its the sample of the falling keys from the attic scene... the same key loop that John B used for "Pressure".

lokki said:
yeah i been rinsin out Playtime again! I always liked that better than body rock. its all bout dem beats before the drop...no muckin

:pat: -fukin luv it!

Is that by Roni Size? I heard some clips of his stuff on Chemical last year and I have to say that what I heard wasn't all that bad. Plus I like that "feel the heat" record that he did last year but only after I heard it on the Cartoon Network 55 million times first.

1992 said:
Theres another track on the same record which samples my favorite all time movie "The Goonies". Its the sample of the falling keys from the attic scene... the same key loop that John B used for "Pressure".

whoa sample spotting killer 1992, that is a great one
:lighter:

1992 said:
Is that by Roni Size? I heard some clips of his stuff on Chemical last year and I have to say that what I heard wasn't all that bad. Plus I like that "feel the heat" record that he did last year but only after I heard it on the Cartoon Network 55 million times first.

yeah it is the one like roni.

pure class he went through a simplistic, post jump up straight to the floor styl last year which is what he is best at!

Chesk scrambled eggs ...top notch! :miss_rep:

DAMN! I LOVE THREADS LIKE THIS!

Oldies that I still rinse....

Ray Keith - Solar System
Souljah - Fade 2 Black
Die - Drop Bear / Poison Ivy
Moving Fusion - Peacekeeper
Ed Rush - Bludclott Artattack *jeezus I love this*
Origin Unknown - Equinox
Future Cut - Obsession *true Metalheadz sound!!!!*
A Sides - CRAZY VIP *OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH*

yeah ,die- drop bear!!!!! the original LK!

something out there
valve sound
snapshot
warhead
the pulse
watermelon
MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infinity

boh!

duck new tunes!1 the old ones r better!

All about doing a bit of crate digging.

Recently Ive unearthed these little gems:

'Casualties of War' - Mindmachine/'Falling Down' - Dylan
'Fade 2 Black' - Souljah
'Something Out There' - Twisted Anger rmx
'Only A Dream' - Roni
'Blaze it Down' - Dillinja

Also the first two of the X-factor series - pure badness!!!

Back
Top Bottom