Re-Defined [Neuro]

hmmm this is pretty dirty. the drums could use another layer or two imo. the bass is pretty vicious, sounds a little complicated on some of the edits but overall pretty interesting. has kind of a 90s sound to it, pretty cool.

Track bangs nicely and holy shit that is some homicidal crunchy bass! If you don't mind me asking, how or what did you use to create such a beautiful noise?

Okay, you obviously like N.Phect as much as me - if you don't, listen to all that stuff! If I knew how to make your drums more ....I dunno how to describe... sloppy ... like N.Phect, I would tell you.

Anyway, the drums just need more - or something. The reese and synth sounds are so damn fine. So damn funky. Delicious. N.Phect's use of silence is also very dramatic - the crazy business in this might have more impact if it weren't so constant.

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

90's sound! Someone on the SC said it sounded like something from "Groove". Did I miss something?

thanks for all the comments :D i've taken out a couple things but im still working on it now.. i was enjoying the crisper drums compared to the phat n sloppy cause i was at first going for a type of roller but i started getting a little heavier with the bass halfway through the bline so i guess heavier drums could work.

I dunno I like that simplicity on the drums. Nice, funky. I almost like it. :)

yeh man this is the business

the simplicity in the drums means you can play with the bass more without really being interupted.
simple drums, complex bass, simple bass, complex drums. etc

Back
Top Bottom