DnB RD - ChaosTheory

Noizer

Hey guys,

Haven't been producing for a while. After a few years I downloaded FLstudio again and started on this track.

Send it to a friend to make the video. Warning: It's a bit sinister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHBxr1Mb4z0

I think the sounds are roughly ok but would like some more variation.

Any feedback on how to improve it?

Thanks Ruben

can't say i'm feeling the video, but that's neither here nor there.

the tune: i liked the breaks and i liked the bass pad sound in the intro.
but they feel disjointed, like the percussion has been slapped on top. it might be because the percussion doesnt seem to have any width?
the bit just after two minutes where the break changes and is filtered, i'd like to hear a switch with that break in full.
maybe use the main pad/bass a bit more sparingly. i know its filtered and moves throughout but it seems to be taking up a lot of space so everything else seems pushed back a bit. it's giving me a bit of ear fatigue.
not keen on the reverse crash at the start, it's a bit loud and a bit plain. a crash on the other side or some kind of effect would sound nice to bring the next part in, again, it sounds disjointed.

hope this doesn't sound like i'm being harsh, i think there's some good stuff there, it just needs to be brought together. i really do like the main break and the little bass hits, unlike the pad, they have an impact throughout as they're used more sparingly.

i know its not great to get critisism but i find it a lot more helpful than 'that's great' or 'that's shit'.
keep at it though, there is a track in there

Back
Top Bottom